Be the best..

Thursday, November 4, 2010
It’s has been a long time since I left my writing..how I missed it so much .. I have only two principles in writing..First, write only when something inspires you and second, of course when you have a lot of time to do so!

I’m so inspired with these couple of novelist, perhaps I can consider them as remarkable Islamic novelist..They are Fatimah Syarha and Dr Farhan..I like them both..Either their moral, attitudes or writings..To me, it is important for a novelist to show his or her great personality since it will reflect their writings..I’m quoting certain statement (probably, if I wasn’t mistaken) from a young author, Hilal Asyraf when he stated about his initial stage in writing and what inspire him..” writes whatever is near you, then it will be more alive ”..Sounds that way maybe…For a lay man like me, I would refer it as, a great writing comes from a great experience..and a great experience comes from a great personality..

I have no knowledge whether there is inter-related or not with my next issue..What I’m looking forward is about great personality..My focus is through the observation from a few books about how to maintain lasting love in committed relationship, though I’m unmarried yet..This first book come from the Phenomenal bestseller, ‘MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS” by John Gray, Ph.D, and second book, “SUDAH SAKINAH, ROMANTIS LAGI-BELAJAR ROMANTIS by Zainuddin Qasim..

Those two books are great..They give me different worldview..First book telling me how to understand the differences between men and women.. Their distinctions in gender require different treat..Most in marriage or I should say in any committed relationship do occur misleading and misinterpreting in actions,...and thus, as a different gender, I (maybe should be referred) should learn to understand the differences and do not judge the man’s action merely on my emotional, even though me, as female is known for my high-emotional..and that’s why the man role is very important to determine the journey..On one part, they should know how to express their true feelings so that woman would understand.. I could guarantee that we, the females are the most tolerate, soft-hearted species, so just let us know whatever playing in your minds..However, to me, there is still missing part where even though it had been explained from all angles about the differences, as muslim, I’m looking for the proofs or Islamic injunctions to uphold the statements..Too demanding, rite??

Finish till that part, ..Comes our second book, This book is recommended for those who are married..The similarities with the first book which can be concluded is how to maintain the lasting relationship especially in marriage…To me, though this book is not listed probably as bestseller or phenomenal or whatsoever, the content is there..well, this is my personal view..Do not bother if it frustrated …Anyhow, the additional points in this book, or I can say in any other Islamic relationship skills’ books would define it..It’s where it stated about responsibilities that spouse need to carry on..By pursuing to the teachings in Quran, it mentions about the values as well as liabilities that one should instill in the marriage. .. and it’s not a mere lesson how to look after her husband or herself or her marriage..

Talking about relationship will never fail anybody…Everybody would be a great speaker, commentator, adviser or writer when it comes on this matter..So, behave and act as unsound person!..:)..ooh..I never know how to end this..

To be continued………..

Wallahu a’alam…

0 comments:

Post a Comment